Carter Starter Pedal Steel Guitar VERY EXCELLENT CLEAN CONDITION
You are bidding on a lightly used Williams 700 Series Pedal Steel Guitar D-10, Custom Shop. This guitar has 8 pedals and 5 knee levers with over $800 in upgrades, Wallace Tru-Tone Pickups, manual, nice case. Guitar is in mint condition with no scratches, dings, etc. Guitar retailed for $5200. Shipping cost includes insurance.
700 Series Summary of features:
- All new one piece tuning head, both keys (Grover Tuners)
- CNC routered bodies for precision body, and precision endplate fit up
- The patented Williams changer now standard
- Double body guitars now have a flat bottom underside, no step down on the underside, creating a stronger guitar body
- Undercarriage mechanics are nickel plated, along with brushed aluminum parts giving a professional appearance
- Hard Shell Case
Emmons Setup with a Franklin Pedal on Pedal 4.
Guitar was built in March 2010 and has been stored in a climate controlled studio.
The guitar is all lacquer, and has a Rosewood front apron inlaid in Viet Nam with real paua abalone and solid rosewood necks.
725 total views, 2 so far today